Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box (15 ounces) lemon cake mix
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup corn oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. Set aside.
- Whisk together cake mix, butter, corn oil, egg, lemon zest and lemon juice until well-blended. Drop by tablespoons on prepared cookie sheets, about 3 inches apart. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Allow to cool on sheets for 5 minutes, then turn out on wire racks to cool completely.
- For variety, roll dough into a log and chill for at least 15 minutes or until slightly firm. Slice into ½-inch rounds and lightly press the middle with your thumb. Fill with your favorite lemon curd filling and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cookies are done and filling is set.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 29, 2016 6:39 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • Cake • cake mix cookie recipes • cake mix cookies • Cookie • cookie recipes • cookies • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Holiday Cookies • Lemon • Lemon Cake Mix Cookies • Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipes • lemon cookie recipes • lemon cookies • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!