- 4 ounces Italian salami
- 4 ounces prosciutto
- 1 container artichoke hearts in olive oil, drained
- ½ cup black olives
- ½ cup green olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces mozzarella balls, halved
- 6 ounces provolone, cubed
- 2 pieces ciabatta or 1 baguette, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Arrange all ingredients closely together in a large oval platter, with bread slices in the middle. Combine olive oil from artichoke container with garlic and drizzle a few tablespoons over antipasti. Chill at least 8 hours or overnight until flavors are enhanced. Serve immediately.
- You may also combine the first 8 ingredients, except bread slices in a covered container. Toss with ¾ of the olive oil-garlic dressing and chill overnight. To serve, drain and arrange each food item piles on serving platter, with ciabatta or baguette at the center. Drizzle all over with remaining dressing.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of December 7, 2016 10:41 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: antipasto • antipasto recipes • appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • Italian Antipasto • Italian Antipasto Recipe • Italian cuisine • Recipes • Salad • Snack • snack recipes • snacks • snacks and appetizers
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!