Healthy Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups ripe bananas, diced
- 1 cup avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup silken tofu
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Place diced bananas, avocado and lime juice in a blender. Pulse for 30 seconds until chopped. Add tofu, almond milk and orange juice. Pulse for another 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour into one or two glasses. If desired, garnish with a slice of fresh lime. Serve immediately.
- Soy milk or fresh coconut milk can also be used in this recipe.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 23, 2017 4:22 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: banana • banana smoothie recipes • banana smoothies • Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • fruit • Healthy Banana Smoothie • Healthy Banana Smoothie Recipe • Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!