Ham and Cheese Antipasto
- 24 pieces mozzarella balls, halved
- 24 pieces spice ham, each sliced diagonally
- 2 cups ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 container (6 ounces) whole ripe black olives, drained
- 1 cup green bell peppers cut into 3x1-inch strips
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Wrap each half of mozzarella cheese ball in a half a slice of ham and secure with a toothpick. Arrange in a rectangular or square non-reactive dish or tray. Arrange tomatoes, olives, pepper strips and onion slices beside and around wrapped cheese.
- Combine together lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and oregano in a bowl and whisk until combined. Continue whisking while adding olive oil in a thin stream until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over ham-cheese and vegetable tray. Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 8 hours, or overnight, turning antipasti pieces every now and then.
- When read to serve, remove antipasti pieces from tray, leaving marinade behind. Arrange pieces in a serving platter and serve right away.
- This recipe can be turned into a salad by slicing listed ingredients into bite-size cubes. Toss in torn lettuce leaves, sliced mushrooms, etc. Do not drain marinade when serving as antipasto salad.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 26, 2016 6:31 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: antipasto • antipasto recipes • appetizer • appetizer and snacks • appetizer recipes • appetizers • Ham and Cheese Antipasto • Ham and Cheese Antipasto Recipe • Recipe • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!