Ham and Brie Finger Sandwiches
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 slices whole wheat sandwich bread, crusts trimmed
- 4 ounces brie, softened
- 4 thin slices black forest ham
- ½ cup chives, snipped
- Combine together mayonnaise, honey, yellow mustard, Dijon mustard and lemon juice. Whisk until well-blended. If desired, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or preferably overnight, for flavors to fully meld together.
- Spread honey-mustard spread on each slice of bread. Generously spread softened Brie over honey-mustard layer and top with a slice of ham. Sprinkle with snipped chives. Cover with another bread slice, honey-mustard side down. Press lightly to adhere. Repeat with remaining bread slices and filling.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally to make 4 triangular finger sandwiches. If there are any remaining honey-mustard spread, lightly spread on one side of each triangle and dredge in additional snipped chives for decoration. Arrange triangles on a serving plate, chives-dredged side facing outward.
- You may also use finely chopped cilantro, basil, dill or parsley in place of chives. You may also use turkey ham or spiced ham in place of black forest ham.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 24, 2016 6:29 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • Brie • brie recipes • brie sandwiches • Cheese • finger sandwich • finger sandwich recipes • Ham and Brie Finger Sandwiches • Ham and Brie Finger Sandwiches Recipe • ham recipes • ham sandwiches • Recipes • Sandwich • Sandwiches • Snack • snack recipes • snacks • tea sandwich recipes • tea sandwiches
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!