- 2/3 cup fresh ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup fresh cucumber, peeled and diced
- ½ cup kalamata olives, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red onion, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram, chopped
- pinch of dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 loaf French baguette, cut diagonally into ½-inch thick slices and toasted
- Toss together tomatoes, cucumber, olives and onion in a bowl. Top with crumbled feta cheese. Set aside or chill, while making the dressing.
- Whisk together red wine vinegar, lemon juice, basil, marjoram, oregano, salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil until emulsified. Pour into a jar with screw top lid and shake vigorously. Pour over tossed vegetables. It is recommended to allow the salad to marinate overnight in the refrigerator, however, 2 to 3 hours chilling time is also acceptable.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove vegetables from the marinade. Spoon about 2 teaspoons of salad over each toasted baguette slices. Drizzle with the marinade and serve.
- If desired, top each bruschetta with a teaspoon of Greek yogurt just before serving.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 27, 2016 6:36 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • bruschetta • bruschetta bread • bruschetta recipes • Greek Bruschetta • greek bruschetta recipe • Recipes • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!