Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- 8 ounces turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 cup plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- ¾ cup cucumber, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 slices French baguette, toasted
- 8 ounces goat cheese, softened
- Additional olive oil (for drizzling)
- 2/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
- Toss together turkey bacon, tomatoes, cucumber, basil and cilantro. Set aside.
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil. Pour over bacon and vegetable mixture. Refrigerate for at least 6 hour, or overnight, for flavors to meld properly.
- Generously spread each slice of toasted French baguette with softened goat cheese. Top with about 2 to 3 teaspoons turkey bacon mixture. Drizzle with additional olive oil and sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- Other vegetables such as blanched spinach leaves (chopped) or cauliflower florets may also be used in place of tomatoes and cucumber.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 27, 2016 8:23 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • bruchetta bread • bruschetta • bruschetta recipes • Cheese • Goat cheese • Goat Cheese Bruschetta • goat cheese bruschetta recipe • Recipes • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!