Fruit Salsa Recipe
- ¾ cup fresh peaches, diced
- ¾ cup honeydew melon, diced
- 2/3 cup mango, diced
- 2/3 cup pineapple tidbits (fresh or canned), drain
- 2/3 cup kiwi fruit, peeled and diced
- ½ cup fresh ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup honey
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, each cut into halves
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- Combine together peaches, honeydew, mango, pineapples, kiwi, and tomatoes. Toss lightly to mix.
- Whisk together honey, light brown sugar, orange juice, lime juice and cinnamon. Pour over fruit mixture and toss to blend flavors. Add raspberries, blackberries and strawberries. Toss lightly to incorporate. Chill until needed.
- If using frozen berries or fruit, thaw first and drain wall. If using canned fruit, drain as well.
- You may also add 1 to 2 teaspoons finely grated orange or lime zest, or ½ teaspoon ginger crystals for added flavor.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of December 7, 2016 10:41 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizers • appetizers and snacks • appetizers with fruit • apptizer recipes • fruit appetizer recipes • fruit appetizers • fruit salsa • Fruit Salsa Recipe • recipe for fruit salsa • Recipes • Salsa • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!