Frozen Banana Smoothie
- 1 package frozen banana, sliced
- 1 package frozen raspberries
- 1 cup low-fat milk, will chilled
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt, chilled
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey or to taste
- Combine together banana, raspberries, milk, yogurt, orange juice, lemon juice and honey in a blender. Pulse for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Divide smoothie between 2 Collins glasses. Garnish with one to two whole raspberries on top. Serve immediately.
- When making smoothies, it is not required to thaw frozen fruit, unless used as garnish
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 25, 2016 8:10 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: banana • banana smoothie recipes • banana smoothies • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • Frozen banana • Frozen Banana Smoothie. Frozen Banana Smoothie Recipe. smoothies • fruit • Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!