Egg Salad Roll Ups
- 2 cups cup hard-boiled eggs, shelled and finely chopped
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup dill pickles, chopped
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 to 8 pieces (10 inches each) tortilla wraps
- Combine together chopped eggs, red onion, pickles, celery, red and green bell peppers, mayonnaise, mustard, tarragon, salt and pepper. Chill until needed.
- Divide egg salad mixture and spread evenly on one side of each tortilla. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. Chill for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Before serving, diagonally slice each roll into 8 pieces. Serve right away.
- You may also use white bread as rolls. Trim crusts and flatten with a rolling pin. Roll up tightly and follow the rest of the recipe instructions.
- Chopped ham or other cold cuts may also be added to the salad ingredients, if desired.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 27, 2016 6:36 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • egg salad • Egg Salad Roll Ups • Egg Salad Roll Ups Recipe • Recipes • roll ups • roll ups recipes • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!