Egg Salad Finger Sandwiches
- 8 large eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup white onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- Few drops fresh lemon juice
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 12 slices white sandwich bread, crusts trimmed
- Grate or coarsely chop the eggs. Add diced cheese and toss lightly. Add mayonnaise, onion, pickle relish, chives, mustard, salt, pepper and lemon juice (if using). Toss well until all ingredients are combined. Chill for 2 to 3 hours, or until thoroughly cold.
- Spread about 2 to 3 teaspoons of egg salad over six bread slices. Cover with remaining bread slices and press lightly to adhere. Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles or squares. Serve immediately.
- Aside from white bread, you may also use whole-wheat, sourdough or pumpernickel. Do not used ends of the loaf when making finger sandwiches.
- This recipe is not absolute. You can decide what other possible great sandwich filling ideas that would go well with the hard-cooked eggs.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 29, 2016 6:39 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • Boiled egg • Egg • egg salad • Egg Salad Finger Sandwiches • Egg Salad Finger Sandwiches Recipe • egg salad recipes • egg salad sandwiches • finger sandwich recipes • finger sandwiches • Recipes • Sandwiches • Snack • snack recipes • snacks • tea sandwich recipes • tea sandwiches
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!