Easy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 pint fresh or frozen strawberries, hulled
- ¼ cup strawberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- ½ cup very cold milk
- ½ cup crushed ice
- Thaw strawberries if using frozen berries. Drain well and halve.
- Combine together strawberries, strawberry preserve, honey and molasses in a blender. Pulse until berries are reduced to a puree. Add milk and crushed ice. Process for another 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and serve immediately.
- If desired, reserve a few strawberries, roughly chop and stir into smoothie just before serving for a chewy texture.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 30, 2016 6:40 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink • drink recipes • drinks • Easy Strawberry Smoothie • Easy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • Garden strawberry • Recipe • Recipes • smoothie recipes • smoothies • strawberry smoothie recipes • strawberry smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!