Easy Lemon Cookies
- 1 box (15.25 ounces) lemon cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup corn oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely grated or chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- confectioners' sugar (for rolling or dusting)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray or line with wax paper. Set aside.
- Whisk together cake mix, eggs, corn oil, lemon juice, zest and extract until just incorporated. Do not over mix. If desired, chill mixture for about 30 to 45 minutes to get flakier cookies.
- Shape about 1 to 1-½ tablespoons of mixture into balls (about 1-inch in diameter) and roll in confectioners’ sugar (or save the sugar later for dusting cookies once they come out of the oven).
- Arranged sugar-coated balls of dough over prepared cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or according to desired doneness/crispiness and edges are lightly golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cook slightly in sheets, about 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer onto wire racks until completely cooled.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 24, 2016 8:08 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • Cookie • cookie recipe • cookies • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Easy Lemon Cookies • Holiday Cookies • lemon cookie recipe • lemon cookie recipes • lemon cookies • lemon dessert recipes • lemon desserts • lemon recipes • Recipes • recipes for cookies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!