Easy Cheese Fondue Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup goat cheese, grated
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce or as desired
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Melt butter over low heat in a deep lidded pot. Whisk in flour. Continue whisking for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Gradually stir in chicken broth. Allow to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, with constant stirring, until thick. Reduce heat to low.
- Lightly toss together cheeses until combined. Gradually stir into broth mixture in batches, allowing cheese to melt before adding the next. Season with hot and paprika, according to taste.
- Pour or ladle fondue into heated fondue pot. Keep warm and stir frequently to keep fondue from clumping and sticking to the bottom of pot.
- Dippers are not only limited to vegetables. Fruit or berries, pre-cooked meat or seafood can also be dipped into fondue.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 17, 2017 4:03 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!