Easy Baked Chicken
- 1 pound chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- pinch of dried marjoram
- ½ cup dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking pan with foil. Set aside.
- Arrange chicken breast halves into the baking pan. Spray or drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper.
- Combine together thyme, rosemary and marjoram. Sprinkle over chicken breasts. Pour in white wine. Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until fully cooked and juices run clear.
- Remove baking pan from oven. Using a pair of tongs, remove chicken breasts and transfer onto serving plates. Drizzle with any juices from pan. Serve hot.
- For variety, slice each chicken breast into a fan. Place fanned meat on individual plates. Keep warm in a 200°F oven.
- Meanwhile, pour pan juices into a saucepan. Add about ¼ cup white wine and cook over medium-low heat until completely heated through and slightly reduced, about 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons water. Continue cooking, while stirring constantly, until thickened. Spoon sauce over fans of chicken meat before serving.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 23, 2016 8:04 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baked chicken • baked chicken recipes • Chicken • chicken dinner recipes • chicken recipes • dinner • dinner recipes • Easy Baked Chicken • Easy Baked Chicken Recipe • Poultry • Recipes • recipes for dinner
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!