- ½ cup pitted black olives
- ½ cup pimiento-stuffed green olives
- ½ cup young corn, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup fresh mozzarella, cubed
- ½ cup Asiago, cubed
- ½ cup salami, cubed
- ½ cup spice ham, cooked and cubed
- ½ cup broccoli florets, blanched in boiling water
- ½ cup cauliflower florets, blanched in boiling water
- ½ cup fresh cremini mushrooms, halved and blanched
- ½ cup red bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ½ cup green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts (include marinade)
- 2 cups Italian salad dressing
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (topping)
- Combine olives, baby corn, cheeses, cured meats, and vegetables (including artichoke hearts marinade) in a large container with a tight-fitting lid. Give the container a few shakes to mix contents. Remove lid and pour Italian dressing over. Cover once more and turn container over several times to distribute.
- Place container in the refrigerator and “marinate” for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight, until vegetables and meats are infused with flavor from dressing. Make sure to give the container a few shakes and turns during the soaking period.
- Once antipasti are ready to serve, use a slotted spoon to scoop them out of the container, leaving the dressing behind. Arrange antipasti in a serving platter and serve with additional cheese slices, prosciutto, and/or crackers.
- You may also use other vegetables such as zucchini, baby eggplants, asparagus spears, mushrooms, etc. Assorted cheeses and other types of cured meats can also be added or substituted for ingredients in this recipe.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 17, 2017 4:03 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!