Danish Butter Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1-¼ cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line a cookie sheet with baking paper.
- Place unsalted butter in a mixer bowl and cream over low speed until creamy. Add confectioners’ sugar. Continue beating until light and fluffy. Beat egg, vanilla and butter extracts. Gradually beat in flour until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe batter into wreaths or circles on lined cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Cool on cookie sheets for 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer onto wire racks and cool completely.
- You can store batter in a tightly covered container, and pipe only what you need as snack or nibbles.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 17, 2017 4:03 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • Butter • butter cookie recipes • butter cookies • Cookie • cookie recipes • cookies • Cooking • danish butter cookie recipe • Danish Butter Cookies • danish cookie recipe • danish cookies • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Holiday Cookies • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!