Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1-½ cups English cucumber, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- Trim the crusts of bread slices. Lightly toast in a 325°F oven, if desired. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Beat in tarragon, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Spread generously on one side of all bread slices.
- Set a slice of bread on a plate, cream cheese-side up. Arrange cucumber slices over cream cheese layer. Do not overlap cucumbers. Cover with another slice of bread, cream cheese-side down. Press lightly to adhere. Slice sandwich diagonally to from two triangles. Repeat with remaining bread, cream cheese mixture and cucumbers. Serve right away.
- If desired, top cucumber slices with very thin slices of lox or smoked turkey bacon.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 26, 2016 6:31 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • Bread • Cream cheese • cucumber • Cucumber Tea Sandwiches • Cucumber Tea Sandwiches Recipe • Finger • finger sandwich • finger sandwich recipes • finger sandwiches • Recipes • Sandwiches • Snack • snack recipes • snacks • Tea • tea sandwich • tea sandwich recipes • tea sandwiches
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!