Cucumber Melon Smoothie
- 2 cups honeydew melon, diced
- ¾ cup fresh cucumber, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup melon-flavored yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Combine together melon, cucumber and lemon juice in a blender. Pulse for 1 to 2 minutes or until pulpy. Add yogurt, honey and crushed ice. Pulse for another 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth. Divide between 2 pre-chilled glasses and serve immediately.
- Stir in ½ cup diced melon into processed smoothie before pouring into glasses for added texture. You can also replace yogurt with cream or milk, as preferred. Substitute honeydew with watermelon and use orange juice instead of lemon juice.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 27, 2016 8:23 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: cucumber • Cucumber Melon Smoothie • cucumber recipes • cucumber smoothie • drink recipes • drinks • green smoothie • green smoothie recipes • green smoothies • melon • melon recipes • melon smoothie • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!