Cucumber Finger Sandwich
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced to 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick
- 12 slices lox
- 24 slices white bread
- Combine together mayonnaise, butter, basil, salt and pepper. Mix until well-blended. Chill until needed.
- Tip crusts of bread slices and spread mayonnaise mixture on one side. Place a slice of lox over mayonnaise spread on a slice of bread. Top with a slice of cucumber. Cover with another bread slice, mayonnaise-side down. Press lightly. Cut each sandwich into four rectangles or triangles. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve right away.
- Smoke ham or sausage can also be used if lox is not available.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 30, 2016 6:40 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • cucumber • Cucumber Finger Sandwich • Cucumber Finger Sandwich Recipe • cucumber sandwich • finger sandwich recipes • finger sandwiches • Fruit and Vegetable • Recipes • Sandwiches • Snack • snack recipes • snacks • tea sandwich recipes • tea sandwiches
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!