Cream Cheese Pinwheels
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 pieces (12 inches each) flour tortilla, warmed
- 2/3 cup canned peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Beat in mascarpone cheese and sour cream until well-blended and fluffy.
- Place a warmed flour tortilla on a work surface. Spread with the cream cheese-mascarpone mixture. Top with chopped peaches and almonds. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon cinnamon. Roll up and wrap in plastic. Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients. Chill for at least 3 hours or until firm.
- When pinwheels are about to be served, remove from the refrigerator and unwrap. Use a serrated knife to cut each roll into 1-inch thick rounds or pinwheels. Arrange on a wax paper-lined baking sheet and bake in a 350°F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Allow pinwheels to rest on baking sheets for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
- You can replace peaches with any fruit or vegetable of your choice. When using sweet fruits, toss in 1 teaspoon lemon juice to add a zesty tang to the fruity taste.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 23, 2017 4:22 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • Cheese • Cream cheese • Cream Cheese Pinwheels • Cream Cheese Pinwheels Recipe • pinwheel • pinwheel recipes • pinwheels • Recipes • Sandwiches • Snack • snack recipes • snacks • Spreads and Fillings
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!