Crab Salad Finger Sandwiches
- 1-½ cups crab meat, cooked and flaked
- 2/3 cup celery stalks, diced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- salt and ground white pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 10 slices white or whole-wheat sandwich bread, crusts trimmed
- lettuce leaves, torn
- ½ cup avocado, thinly sliced
- Toss together crab meat, diced celery, red bell pepper, salt and ground white pepper. Drizzle with lemon juice and top with mayonnaise. Toss again until well-coated. Chill, if desired.
- Place a slice of bread over a plate. Cover with torn lettuce leaves. Top with about a tablespoon of the crab mixture. Place a slice or two of avocado over salad and cover with another piece of bread. Press lightly to adhere.
- Cut sandwich into three rectangular strips. Repeat with remaining bread, salad and avocado. Serve right away.
- Avocado is optional. You might prefer peeled apple slices for that extra crunch, or use slivered toasted almonds.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 24, 2016 6:29 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • Crab • crab salad • Crab Salad Finger Sandwiches • crab salad recipes • finger sandwich recipes • finger sandwiches • Recipes • Snack • snack recipes • snacks • tea sandwich recipes • tea sandwiches
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!