Crab Salad Finger Sandwich
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ¼ cup celery, finely chopped
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- pinch of ground white pepper
- 6 cups fresh crab meat, cooked and flaked
- 4 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 1 whole French baguette, diagonally sliced into ½-inch pieces
- softened butter (for spreading)
- chilled fresh lettuce leaves
- flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Combine together mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, red onion, lime juice, chili sauce, salt, pepper, crab meat and chopped eggs. Mix lightly until combined. Chill until needed.
- Spread one side of each baguette slice with butter. Lightly toast in a preheated oven or toaster.
- Place a lettuce leaf over toast and top with 2 heaping tablespoons of chilled crab salad. Top with finely chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
- If using canned crab meat, drain well to keep the salad from becoming too mushy. This can lead to soggy sandwiches.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 26, 2016 6:31 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer and snacks • appetizer recipes • appetizers • Crab • crab salad • Crab Salad Finger Sandwich • Crab Salad Finger Sandwich Recipe • crab salad recipes • finger sandwich recipes • finger sandwiches • Fish and Seafood • Recipes • Sandwiches • Snack • snack recipes • snacks • tea sandwich • tea sandwich recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!