Cookies from Cake Mix
- 1 box (15 ounces) white cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup soya oil
- 1 teaspoon Amaretto
- ¾ cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg, grated
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Whisk together cake mix, eggs, soya oil and Amaretto. Drop by tablespoons on cookie sheets lined with foil. Sift together cocoa powder and nutmeg over cookie dough. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until firm and edges are golden. Bake a little longer for crispy cookies.
- Allow cookies to cool on sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- You can omit cocoa-nutmeg topping and decorate cake with colored frosting and rainbow sprinkles.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got that Way
With dazzling wit and astonishing insight, Bill Bryson—the acclaimed author of The Lost Continent—brilliantly explores the remarkable history, eccentricities, resilience a... read more →
Prices are accurate as of December 3, 2016 10:20 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • Cake • cake mix cookie recipes • cake mix cookies • Cookie • cookie recipes • cookies • Cookies from Cake Mix • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Holiday Cookies • recipe for cookies from cake mix • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!