- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons coffee liqueur
- ½ cup nuts, finely chopped
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing it to extend over the rims of the pan. Butter foil and set pan aside.
- Brush the sides of a 2-quart pan with corn oil or butter. Combine white sugar, cream, brown sugar, cocoa powder, coffee, corn syrup, butter and salt. Cook over medium heat, with constant stirring, until mixture comes to a boil. Attach a candy thermometer onto the pan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Allow fudge to continue boiling, until thermometer read 236°F or soft-ball stage, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once soft-ball stage is achieved, remove pan from heat. Pour in vanilla and coffee liqueur. Do not stir. Allow fudge to cool, to about 110°F without stirring. This should be about 1 hour or so. Remove thermometer. Using a wooden spoon, beat fudge vigorously until thickened. Continue beating until fudge begins to lose its gloss, about 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Spoon fudge into prepared pan and spread evenly using a buttered spoon or spatula. Use a knife to score fudge while still warm. Allow fudge to cool completely to room temperature. Once fudge is firm, lift fudge out of the pan, using foil as “handle.” Cut fudge into squares along the scored lines.
- Drizzle each square with melted white chocolate and garnish with more chopped nuts, if desired.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 24, 2016 8:08 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • Candy • candy recipes • chocolate desserts • chocolate recipes • Coffee • coffee desserts • Coffee Fudge • Coffee Fudge recipe • coffee recipes • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Fudge • fudge recipes • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!