Cod Fish Fillet
- 2 pounds cod fillets
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a 9x10-inch baking dish with butter-flavored cooking spray or corn oil. Set aside.
- Wash cod fillets under running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Drizzle lime juice over fillets and mix gently by hand until combined. Arrange fillets into prepared pan.
- Whisk together wine, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper. Pour over cod fillets. Sprinkle bread crumbs over fillets until covered. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake fillets for 20 to 25 minutes or until meat can be easily flaked with a fork.
- Transfer fillets into individual plates and drizzle with any remaining pan sauces. Sprinkle each serving with chopped parsley. Serve while hot.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- If desired, serve fillets on a bed of buttered vegetables or with roasted stuffed peppers on the side.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 23, 2017 4:22 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!