- 8 cups plain popped popcorn
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place popped corn in a baking pan lined with wax paper. Set aside.
- Combine together sugar, cinnamon and salt. Mix well. Sprinkle over popcorn and toss to combined. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until sugar just begins to melt but still crystallized. Remove pan from oven and toss again, breaking up any clusters.
- Server right away. Store leftovers in airtight containers.
- To make this recipe without baking, pop 1/3 to ½ cup pop corn kernels in 1 tablespoon oil. Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt. Toss with hot freshly popped corn and transfer to a large bowl. Serve while hot.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 23, 2016 8:04 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer recipe • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • Cinnamon • Cinnamon Popcorn • cinnamon popcorn recipe • Popcorn • popcorn recipes • Recipes • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!