- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons light cream
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- 14 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup nuts, finely chopped
- Combine semisweet chocolate chips, cream, condensed milk and butter in pan.
- Cook over low heat until completely melted. Pour into a heat-proof bowl. Allow to cool completely and cover bowl with plastic wrap. Chill for 1 to 2 hours, or until firm enough to form into balls.
- Once chocolate is firm enough to form, take a teaspoonful of the melted chocolate mixture and form into balls. Work quickly or the heat from your hands would melt it. Set on wax paper-lined trays or cookie sheet. Chill for an hour or so.
- Melt dark chocolate, stirring until smooth. Dip balls into melted chocolate and roll in chopped nuts. Chill until ready to serve.
- Use melted white chocolate as coating and drizzle with melted dark chocolate. Omit nuts.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of December 7, 2016 10:41 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • Chocolate • chocolate desserts • chocolate recipes • chocolate truffles • Chocolate Truffles Recipe • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Recipes • Truffle • truffle recipe • truffle recipes • truffles • truffles recipe
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!