Chocolate Raspberry Crostini
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 to 3 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 30 slices (about ¼-inch thick) baguette
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- coarse or sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine raspberries and sugar in a pan. Cook over medium heat until berries are tender and sugar is melted. Do not crush berries. Remove pan from heat and allow to cool.
- Divide chocolate evenly among each slice of baguette. Arrange bread pieces over an ungreased cookie sheet lined with waxed or baking paper. Bake for 5 minutes or until chocolate is just melted. Remove cookie sheet from oven. Spoon caramelized raspberries over each toasted bread slice. Return to oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until heated through. Transfer on a wire rack and allow to cool slightly. Sprinkle a little coarse or sea salt over each crostini.
- Arrange on a plate and serve right away.
- If fresh raspberries are not available, substitute with 1 cup raspberry jam or preserves. Omit sugar. Spread jam over bread slices, top with chocolate and bake until chocolate is melted, about 7 to 8 minutes. Serve warm.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 24, 2016 6:29 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • Chocolate • chocolate appetizers • Chocolate Raspberry Crostini • Chocolate Raspberry Crostini Recipe • chocolate recipes • crostini • crostini recipes • raspberries • raspberry • raspberry appetizers • raspberry recipes • Recipes • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!