Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- 4 large ripe bananas, sliced
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate-coated peanut butter cups (such as Reese's), finely chopped and divided
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 cups crushed ice, packed
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, dry roasted and chopped
- Tilt 2 to 3 crystal glasses (such as a rum goblet) and drizzle melted chocolate along the sides of each glass in a zigzag or any decorative pattern you prefer. Chill glasses until chocolate is set.
- Place bananas, peanut butter and half of the peanut butter cups in a blender. Pulse for 30 seconds to combine. Add honey and crushed ice. Pulse for another 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and well-blended.
- Divide smoothie among prepared glasses and sprinkle tops with reserved peanut butter cups and chopped peanuts. Serve right away.
- You may also dip the rims of glasses in additional melted chocolate and dredge in finely chopped peanuts for a “cocktail” effect.
- If using chunky peanut butter, you might prefer to just fold in the peanut butter instead of pulsing with the rest of the ingredients to prevent the peanut bits from being pulverized further.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 17, 2017 4:03 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: banana • banana smoothie recipes • banana smoothies • beverage recipes • Beverages • Chocolate • Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie • Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe • drink recipes • drinks • Peanut • Peanut butter • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!