- 16 cups popped corn
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- Warm popped corn by spreading in a baking pan lined with foil and place in the middle rack of a 315°F preheated oven.
- Once popped corn is warm to the touch, drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and salt. Toss until evenly combined. Return to oven for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool in pan, breaking up any clusters using a wooden spoon. Serve warm or store in airtight containers for future consumption.
- For a little spice, add 1 to 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning or cayenne pepper powder right after removing pan from oven. Toss again to combine and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Other Photos of Cheese Popcorn:
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 25, 2016 8:10 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!