- 6 cups popped corn
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, finely grated
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon pizza seasoning
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Spread popped corn on a foil-lined baking pan. Grate or sprinkle grated cheese over popped corn. Combine together salt, black pepper and pizza seasoning in a small bowl. Sprinkle over popped corn and cheese. Toss until combined.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese begins to soften and melt. Remove pan from oven and toss again using two buttered wooden spoons. Return to oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and set over a wire rack, tossing and breaking up any clumps as the popcorn cools. Sprinkle with more fine salt, if desired. Serve immediately.
- For an easier version, microwave pop corn kernels with a little oil or butter. Sprinkle with store-bought cheddar cheese powder and a little cayenne pepper powder while still hot and toss to mix.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 25, 2016 6:29 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!