Cheddar Cheese Fondue
- 1 clove of garlic, cut in half
- 1-½ cups all-purpose cream
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 24 ounces Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rub the inside portion of fondue pot with garlic. Set pot aside and discard garlic pieces.
- Whisk together cream, milk, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Pour into a pot set over medium heat. Do not boil.
- Sprinkle flour over cheese and toss lightly to mix. Gradually add cheese mixture by handful, allowing each batch to melt completely before adding the next. Stir using a wooden spoon, until completely melted. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Pour into prepared fondue pot, and keep warm. Use as dip for fruit, vegetables or meat cuts such as ham cubes, cooked shrimp, baked fish sticks, etc.
- Stir fondue in the pot every now and then while being served to avoid it from clumping or sticking to the bottom of fondue pot.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 19, 2016 7:45 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • Cheddar cheese • Cheddar Cheese Fondue • cheddar cheese fondue recipe • Cheese • cheese fondue • cheese fondue recipes • fondue • fondue recipes • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!