Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box (15 ounces) butter cake mix
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup dried raisins, halved
- Colored decorator sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. Set aside.
- Combine together cake mix, eggs, melted butter and raisins. Mix until well-combined. Drop by teaspoons onto prepared sheet. Slightly flatten tops with buttered fork tines and sprinkle with decorator sugar. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cookies to cool in sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer on wire racks to cool completely.
- You may also choose to chill batter for a few minutes before baking to allow for flakier texture.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Death in Holy Orders (Adam Dalgliesh Mysteries Book 11)
From the award-winning master of literary crime fiction, a classic work rich in tense drama and psychological insight.On the East Anglian seacoast, a small theological college... read more →
Prices are accurate as of January 18, 2017 4:04 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • Cake • cake mix cookie • cake mix cookie recipe • cake mix cookies • cake mix cookies recipe • Cookie • cookie recipes • cookies • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Holiday Cookies • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!