Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
- 1 box (15 ounces) strawberry cake mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
- ½ teaspoon kirsch
- 1-2 tablespoons cold water
- 2/3 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with baking paper.
- Combine together strawberry cake mix, canola oil, eggs, strawberry extract, kirsch, 1 tablespoon water and whisk until fully incorporated. Add remaining water, by the drops, as needed. Using a small ice cream scoop or large tablespoon, spoon mixture onto prepared sheets. Sprinkle tops with coconut flakes. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until firm.
- Allow to cool in sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- If desired, omit coconut flakes and top with cream cheese frosting or buttercream.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of December 10, 2016 1:02 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • Cake • cake mix cookie • cake mix cookie recipe • cake mix cookies • cake mix cookies recipe • cake recipes • Cookie • cookie recipes • cookies • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!