Caesar Salad Pinwheels
- 4 pieces (12 inches each) flour tortillas, warmed
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, torn to bite-size pieces
- ½ cup ripe tomatoes, roasted, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup bottled Caesar dressing
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Place a tortilla on plate. Spread with softened cream cheese all the way to the edges. Arrange torn lettuce leaves over cream cheese layer. Top with tomatoes and a generous amount of Caesar dressing. Shave Parmesan cheese directly over filling.
- Roll up filled tortilla and place on a tray, seam side down. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Wrap in plastic and chill rolls for at least 2 hours or until cream cheese is set.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap and slice each roll into 10 to 12 rounds or pinwheels. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper and bake in a 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
- For variety, roll ready-made dough into about ¼-inch thick and cut with a 3-inch (diameter) cookie cutter. Bake dough discs in a 350°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until dough discs are golden. Follow the rest of the steps according to the recipe, except for the chilling and baking instructions. You can serve the freshly-baked, open-faced mini sandwiches right away.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 24, 2016 6:29 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer and snacks • appetizer recipes • appetizers • Caesar salad • Caesar Salad Pinwheels • Caesar Salad Pinwheels Recipe • caesar salad recipes • pinwheel • pinwheel recipes • pinwheels • Recipes • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!