Butterscotch Peanut Butter Fudge
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts, dry-roasted and coarsely chopped
- Line a 9x10-inch pan with foil. Generously brush foil with unsalted butter. Set aside.
- Combine butterscotch chips, condensed milk, butter, honey and marshmallows in a pan. Place over medium-low heat and gently stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, rum extract and peanuts. Mix will until combined.
- Spread fudge into prepared pan. Tap pan against countertop to release air pockets. Cool completely and chill for at least 2 hours, or preferably overnight. Cut into 2x2-inch squares before serving.
- You can omit roasted peanuts and use chunky peanut butter instead. If you need an alcohol-free recipe, omit rum and increase vanilla to 1 tablespoon. Wrap individually in clear cellophane and give away as gift.
Bestselling Fudge Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 28, 2016 4:30 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Butterscotch • butterscotch desserts • butterscotch fudge • Butterscotch Peanut Butter Fudge • butterscotch recipes • Dessert • Desserts • Fudge • fudge recipes • nuts • Peanut butter • peanut butter desserts • peanut butter fudge • peanut butter recipes • Peanuts • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!