- 1-½ cups sugar
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- ½ of (7 ounces) container marshmallow crème
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line a 9x10-inch pan with 2 to 3 layers of foil. Brush foil generously with melted butter. Set aside.
- Cook sugar, butter and milk in a 2-quart pan with heavy bottom over medium heat. Stir constantly until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
- Remove from heat. Stir in butterscotch chips until completely melted. Add marshmallow crème and vanilla. Beat until mixture begins to lose its gloss.
- Transfer into prepared pan, smoothening top with a buttered spoon or offset spatula. Allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, lift fudge from pan, using foil overhang as “handles.” Cut into squares.
- For added texture, add chopped nuts or dried fruits and berries. You can also add melted chocolate to half the candy mixture and port alternately in pan, then stir with a knife or skewer to create a marbled effect.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 30, 2016 6:40 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • Butterscotch • butterscotch candy recipes • butterscotch dessert recipes • butterscotch fudge • butterscotch fudge recipe • butterscotch recipes • Candy • candy recipes • Confectionery • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Fudge • fudge recipes • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!