Brie and Black Olive Bruschetta
- 1 cup ripe Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ cup black olives, pitted and halved
- ½ cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- ½ cup canned artichoke hearts in oil, drained and chopped (reserve some of the oil)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 pieces whole ciabatta loaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, room temperature
- Combine together tomatoes, black olives, cucumber, and artichoke hearts. Drizzle with white wine vinegar, about 1 tablespoon oil from artichoke hearts, and about 1 tablespoon remaining olive oil. Toss lightly until coated. Chill, if desired, until flavors are infused.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Split each ciabatta in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise in two. You will have a total of 16 pieces of bread. Brush the cut sides with olive oil. Save any remaining olive oil for the olive mixture.
- Arrange oiled bread pieces in an ungreased cookie sheet and set on middle rack. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy. Turn oven off.
- Place Brie in a shallow, heat-proof dish and place inside the oven with toasts. Open the oven door about a quarter of the way.
- When ready to serve, spread softened Brie on one side of each ciabatta piece. Top generously with olive mixture. Arrange in a wide platter and serve right away.
- You can make the olive and vegetable topping a day ahead. Refrigerate until needed. Drain before spooning over bread pieces to prevent bruschetta from getting soggy.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of December 7, 2016 10:41 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer and snacks • appetizer recipes • appetizers • Brie and Black Olive Bruschetta • Brie and Black Olive Bruschetta Recipe • bruschetta • bruschetta bread • bruschetta recipes • olive • Recipes • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!