- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup pecans, toasted and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted with
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine condensed milk, milk chocolate, dark chocolate and honey in a pan over medium heat. Stir until chocolates are melted and smooth. Remove pan from heat. Stir in bourbon, vanilla, and pecans. Transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Chill for 2 to 3 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- Rub some butter on our hands or use non-stick plastic gloves. Form chocolate mixture into 1- to 1-½-inch balls. Roll in a mixture of confectioners’ sugar sifted with cocoa. Place truffles in a tray or baking sheet. Loosely cover with plastic and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Omit the mixture for rolling. Melt some white chocolate with a little shortening. Dip balls in this mixture and chill until set. Drizzle melted bittersweet chocolate over each coated truffle an chill until ready to serve.
Bestselling Candy Assortment Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 28, 2016 1:06 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • bourbon • bourbon desserts • bourbon recipes • Bourbon Truffles • Candy • candy recipes • Chocolate • chocolate desserts • chocolate recipes • chocolate truffles • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Truffle • truffle recipes • truffles
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!