Bourbon Bundt Cake
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup shortening, softened
- 2-¼ cups light brown sugar, packed
- 4 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup bourbon
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Generously butter a 12-cup Bundt pan and dust with flour. Set aside.
- Set mixer speed to high. Cream together butter, shortening and light brown sugar. Beat in whole eggs and egg yolks, one by one, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Stir together milk and bourbon in a bowl.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Reduce mixer speed to low. Alternately beat flour mixture and milk-bourbon mixture into beaten egg mixture, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 65 to 75 minutes or until tester inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan for 10 to 15 minutes. Turn cake out onto wire rack and allow to cool completely. Cut into wedges before serving.
- Dust top of cake with confectioners’ sugar, if desired. Or, top cake wedges with bourbon-soaked berries or fruit slices.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 27, 2016 6:36 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • Bourbon Bundt Cake • bourbon bundt cake recipe • bourbon cakes • bourbon desserts • bourbon recipes • bundt cake • bundt cake recipes • bundt cakes • Cake • cake recipes • Cakes • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!