Blueberry Bundt Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, stems removed and rinsed
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1-¼ cups granulated white
- ½ cup light brown sugar, loosely packed
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup half and half
- 2 tablespoons rum or cherry liqueur
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan. Set aside.
- Combine together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Sift together 2 times. Sprinkle about 2 to 3 tablespoons of flour mixture over blueberries. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, white sugar and light brown sugar until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla, sour cream, half and half and rum or cherry liqueur. Gradually beat in sifted dry ingredients until just moistened. Stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until tester inserted in the center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 to 15 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into wedges before serving.
- If desired, sift a combination of confectioners’ sugar and cinnamon over top of cake while still warm. Or, drizzle with blueberry coulis just before serving.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 24, 2016 6:29 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • blueberries • blueberry • Blueberry Bundt Cake • blueberry bundt cake recipe • blueberry cakes • blueberry desserts • blueberry recipes • bundt cake recipes • bundt cakes • Cake • cake recipes • Cakes • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!