Blue Cheese Dip
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream, room temperature
- ¾ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ¼ teaspoon cloves, ground
- Pinch of paprika (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together mayonnaise and sour cream until well-blended. Whisk in blue cheese until mixture is smooth. Add garlic, buttermilk, lemon juice, cinnamon, cloves, paprika (if using), salt and pepper.
- Whisk until mixture is fully incorporated and smooth. Chill for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend together. Transfer dip in bowl and serve with celery sticks, Buffalo wings, garlic bread, fried dumplings, etc.
- This recipe can also be used as cheese topping for spinach lasagna, just double the quantity of blue cheese and reduce the amount of spices added.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of December 7, 2016 10:41 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • Blue cheese • Blue Cheese Dip • blue cheese dip recipe • blue cheese recipes • Cheese • dip • dip recipes • dips • Recipes • Sauces Dips Gravies and Toppings • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!