- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup tomatoes sauce or tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and crushed
- 8 slices bacon, cooked to a crisp and crumbled
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, torn
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, tomato sauce or ketchup, prepared mustard and capers. Add crumbled bacon and mix until well-combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay a warmed tortilla on a work surface or plate. Spread with cream cheese all the way to the edges. Spread with bacon-mayonnaise mixture. Top with tomatoes and lettuce leaves. Roll up as tightly as possible without crushing the filling.
- Wrap roll-ups in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until cream cheese had 1-inch thick rounds or pinwheels. If you prefer warm pinwheels, reheat in a microwave for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve right away.
- You may also use white bread as base. Trim the crusts and flatten with a rolling pin. Follow the rest of the steps. Each rolled bread slice yields 4 to 5 pinwheels.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 22, 2016 7:56 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • bacon • BLT • BLT Pinwheels • BLT Pinwheels Recipe • BLT Recipes • pinwheel • pinwheel recipes • pinwheels • Recipes • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!