- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1-½ cups ripe tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1-½ cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 15 slices (each about ½-inch thick) rustic bread
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine together bacon bits, tomatoes, lettuce, olives, basil, parsley, salt and pepper. Toss lightly and drizzle with about 1 to 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Chill until needed.
- Brush baguette slices with remaining olive oil on both sides. Arrange in an ungreased cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 7 to 8 minutes, turning over once, until crisp and lightly browned. Allow to cool.
- When bruschetta are ready to serve, spoon about 1 tablespoonful of chilled BLT mixture over each toasted baguette. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Serve immediately.
- If French baguette is not available, you may also use other types of crusty bread such as slices of rye bread or sourdough bread. Adjust seasonings to compliment bread type, if needed.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 28, 2016 6:36 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • BLT Bruschetta • BLT Bruschetta Recipe • bruschetta • bruschetta bread • bruschetta recipes • Recipes • Snack • snack recipes • snacks • Tomato
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!