Black Truffle Bruschetta
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- pinch of salt and ground black pepper
- 1 loaf French baguette, sliced to ½-inch thick pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons black truffle oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add mushrooms and sauté until juice begin to come out. Add garlic and continue stirring until fragrant. Stir in basil, sage, salt and pepper. Continue cooking, with frequent stirring, until mushrooms are tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and drain off liquid. Set aside.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil. Toast in preheated oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy. Immediately spoon mushroom mixture over bread slices and sprinkle with Mozzarella. Return to oven and bake for another 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
- Remove bruschetta from oven and drizzle with black truffle oil. Serve right away.
- You may also replace mushrooms with other vegetables of your choice, such as asparagus, broccoli, etc., however, lightly coat skillet with a thin film of cooking spray since vegetables like asparagus do not emit juices with sautéed without oil.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of December 10, 2016 1:02 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer and snacks • appetizer recipes • appetizers • Black Truffle Bruschetta • black truffle bruschetta recipe • bruschetta • bruschetta bread • bruschette recipes • Olive oil • Recipes • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!