Black Cherry Fudge
- 1/3 cup black cherry juice
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cherry liqueur
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 10 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup dried cherries, chopped
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Line a 9x9-inch pan with foil. Generously brush bottom and sides of foil-lined pan with butter. Set aside.
- Combine together black cherry juice, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, honey, butter and salt in pan. Place over medium heat and allow to boil. Once mixture begins to boil, continue cooking for another 5 to 8 minutes with constant stirring until reduced. Remove from heat. Stir in cherry liqueur, almond extract, chopped dark chocolate and mini marshmallows. Stir until completely melted. Mix in cherries and macadamia nuts.
- Spread fudge into prepared pan. Tap pan against counter to pack fudge and release air pockets. Allow to cool completely. Chill for at least 2 to 4 hours, or overnight.
- Lift fudge out of pan using foil as “handles.” Cut fudge into squares.
- Mix a few drops of red food color into melted white chocolate to get a nice shade or pink or red, depending on your preference. Drizzle top of each square with colored white chocolate and chill before serving.
Bestselling Fudge Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 25, 2016 12:53 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • cherry • cherry desserts • cherry fudge • cherry recipes • Chocolate • chocolate desserts • dark cherry fudge • dark chocolate • dark chocolate desserts • dark chocolate fudge • Dessert • Desserts • Fudge • fudge recipes • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!