- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons rum
- Line an 8x8x2-inch pan with double layers of foil, allowing a portion to hang over the rims of pan.
- Combine together sugar, milk, butter and salt in a heavy-bottomed pan or pot. Set pan over medium heat and cook to a full rolling boil with constant stirring.
- Continue to boil, while stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, walnuts, vanilla and rum.
- Pour into prepared pan, smoothening top. Allow to cool in pan completely. Chill for 2 hours or so, until firm. Use foil as “handles” to lift candy out of pan. Cut into squares.
- If making simple fudge, you can remove marshmallows, chocolate chips and nuts.
- For variety, you can use raisins or chopped dried currants, crushed peppermints, and the like.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 27, 2016 8:23 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • Best Fudge • best fudge recipe • Candy • candy recipes • Chocolate • chocolate desserts • chocolate recipes • Confectionery • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Food • Fudge • fudge recipes • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!