Beef and Asparagus Roll-Ups
- 3 pounds fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup prepared horseradish or to taste
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 packages (7 ounces each) slow-roasted sliced roast beef
- 4 pieces (12 inches each) flour tortilla, warmed
- Boil asparagus spears in water with salt until tender crisp, about 3 to 5 minutes, depending on the thickness of stalks. Remove asparagus from water and transfer into a bowl with ice water. Pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sour cream, prepared horseradish, onion, chives and mustard. Divide mixture equally among the tortillas. Spread evenly, leaving a ½-inch border. Arrange roast beef slices over tortilla and top with asparagus spears. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- If desired, place roll-ups on wax paper-lined baking sheets, lightly mist with vegetable spray and bake in a 375°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through. Cut each roll diagonally into 4 portions. Serve warm.
- You can omit tortilla from this recipe. Spread cream cheese mixture on a slice of roast beef, top with 2 to 3 asparagus spears and roll up, making a bundle. Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Drizzle with your favorite sweet-spicy sauce and serve.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 29, 2016 6:39 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • Asparagus • Beef and Asparagus Roll-Ups • Beef and Asparagus Roll-Ups Recipe • Recipes • roll ups • roll ups recipes • Snack • snack recipes • snacks • snacks and appetizers
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!