Basic Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, loosely packed
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly butter bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Combine together graham crumbs, light brown sugar and melted butter. Press onto the bottom and about 1 inch up the sides of prepared pan. Chill until needed.
- Beat cream cheese over low speed until smooth and creamy. Add sugar. Increase speed to medium and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla until blended. Add eggs one by one, beating well after each.
- Pour batter over chilled crust and smoothen top. Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until center of cake is nearly set but still jiggles with pan is shaken slightly. Allow cheesecake to cool in pan for 10 to 15 minutes. Run a thin knife around sides to loosen. Cool completely.
- Cover pan top with plastic wrap and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- When cheesecake is ready to serve, remove pan sides. Cut cake into wedges before serving.
- If desired, drizzle your favorite fruit, chocolate or caramel sauce over cake before cutting. Decorate with fresh berries or fruit.
Other Basic Cheesecake Recipe Photos:
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 25, 2016 6:29 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • Basic Cheesecake Recipe • basic cheesecakes • Cheesecake • cheesecake recipes • cheesecakes • Cooking • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Recipe • Recipes • simple cheesecake recipe • simple cheesecakes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!